People have PT for loads of reasons. What's yours?
Do you want to:
- Lose weight?
- Get fit?
- Improve your blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol or other health markers?
- Get strong?
- Run a marathon?
- Improve your energy levels?
- All of the above? 🙂
Maybe you have a reason all of your own. A lot of my clients do. Whatever your reason, I'd love to hear it.
I'm not sure there's anything I could write on this page that would convince you to train with me more than coming over to my gym in Pershore and meeting up face to face. Or at least having a chat over the phone. In my experience, a good relationship between PT and client comes from an initial meeting where we both think "yep, I like you, I can see myself working with you".
So take this as my invitation to you to, if you are in need of a PT, give me a bell or drop me an email and let's meet up to chat about what you need and how I might help. There's a few videos plus some blogs that'll help you get a feel for whether I'm the right PT for you. Have a look round and see what you think.
Before you do though, here's a few things you definitely should know:
- I'm not an army major. I don't blow whistles, shout or punish people with burpees. I like my clients to smile while they're training and leave feeling better than when they arrived.
- I have a fully equipped private gym space where I train people 1-2-1.
- I have specialisms in fat loss, type 2 diabetes and low back pain.
- I also do nutrition coaching so if you want to take a holistic approach, that's exactly what we'll do.
- I PT via skype for those who can't get to my gym in Pershore, so geography need be no barrier. 🙂
These are some of the things I and a few of my clients have achieved together:
- improved K's osteoporosis through intelligent training (and importantly, taught her to navigate the gym environment without getting hurt)
- enabled C, who is wheelchair bound through cerebral palsy, to get off the floor (if she ever fell out of her chair) within 15 minutes, when it used to take 3 hours and an ambulance crew.
- helped T lose 30 kilos in 2 years.
- helped P, S, D and many others lose 1 stone and 2 dress sizes in 12 weeks with no rebound.
- trained C and M right up to their due dates with no back pain or complications. They both ran right up until giving birth (appropriately scaled in intensity of course :))
- coached S into a place of self compassion and self trust with exercise.
- helped K to feel confident enough to go to the gym on her own, from a starting point of complete fear and overwhelm.
- supported R to improve her work-life balance to create some room for her to practice yoga and look after her own needs.
- successfully made exercise a key part of managing S's respiratory condition.
- helped Z regain her fitness after cancer.
That's enough from me. If you'd like to see what my clients themselves say, their own words can be found here and you can see what some of them get up to during training below. 🙂
If you'd like to book a chat or a taster session, drop me a line on email@example.com or 07748987573. I look forward to meeting you!